DEVELOPING THE FUTURE TODAY
Smarter, cleaner, greener road construction and road surfacing
Moriel Tarmac Solutions is a road construction and road surfacing company driven by unparalleled technical expertise. We are involved in all aspects of the road infrastructure life-cycle; from concept development (R & D), studies through to in-house construction, operations and maintenance. Our infrastructure projects, include but not limited to:
Bulk Earthworks and Civil Works Bridges
Storm Water Systems
This business unit specializes in road construction, bulk earthworks, road surfacing and rehabilitation which includes the laying of asphalt, chip and spray, surface dressing, enrichments, slurry seals and the application of value added bituminous products .
Moriel Tarmac Solutions is registered with the Construction Industry Development Board (CIDB) as a 6SB, 6CE and 7SK contractor.
Level 1 B-BBEE contributor and a 100% business unit of Moriel Infrastructure Group (Pty) Ltd.
To be South Africa’s preferred turnkey roads infrastructure company, providing the best possible and effective services.
Our occupational health safety and environmental system aims at;
Health and safety procedures
- Injury on duty prevention
- Prevention against property damage
- Economic loss reduction
Therefore we are committed to;
- Comply with applicable health and safety legislation
- Support efforts improvement to health safety in the work place
- Promote health and safety training
- We control the use of material resources to minimize waste.
- We provide a safe and healthy working environment for our employees and clients
- We comply with all environmental legal obligation
- We at Moriel Tarmac Solutions regularly do inspection and do planned maintenance
- We also do adequate training and supervision of operators and compliance with the code and conducts of the health and safety regulations
Who Are We Aiming To Reach
Our target market does not limit us to how much we can do, therefore we are aiming to work hand in hand with the following organizations:
- Government Departments (both National and Provincial Departments)
- Municipalities ( within the Metropolitan, District and local Municipalities)
- Infrastructure development agencies
- Blue chip companies
- Large construction corporations
- Non Governmental Organisations ( NGO's )