DEVELOPING THE FUTURE TODAY
Smarter, cleaner, greener road construction and road surfacing
Moriel Tarmac Solutions is based in South Africa and has grown from strength to strength. Our greatest strength is establishing what the industry and our customers’ needs are and catering for them. We are always responsive to the needs of each individual customer. Our guiding management philosophy is, ‘local operations, global coverage ‘Our main aim is to provide products and services to the general public, corporate world and government institutions at affordable prices and world class services. Moriel Tarmac Solutions is a 100% business unit of Moriel Infrastructure Group (Pty) Ltd.
- Target market
Moriel Infrastructure Group (Pty) Ltd owns 100% in this business unit specializing in road construction, bulk earthworks, road surfacing and rehabilitation which includes the laying of asphalt, chip and spray, surface dressing, enrichments, slurry seals and the application of value added bituminous products .
Moriel Infrastructure Group (Pty) Ltd is registered with the Construction Industry Development Board (CIDB) as a 6SB, 6CE and 7SK contractor. Level 1 B-BBEE contributor.
To be South Africa’s preferred turnkey roads infrastructure company, providing the best possible and effective services.
Our occupational health safety and environmental system aims at;
Health and safety procedures
- Injury on duty prevention
- Prevention against property damage
- Economic loss reduction
Therefore we are committed to;
- Comply with applicable health and safety legislation
- Support efforts improvement to health safety in the work place
- Promote health and safety training
- We control the use of material resources to minimize waste.
- We provide a safe and healthy working environment for our employees and clients
- We comply with all environmental legal obligation
- We at Moriel Tarmac Solutions regularly do inspection and do planned maintenance
- We also do adequate training and supervision of operators and compliance with the code and conducts of the health and safety regulations
Who Are We Aiming To Reach
Our target market does not limit us to how much we can do, therefore we are aiming to work hand in hand with the following organizations:
- Government Departments (both National and Provincial Departments)
- Municipalities ( within the Metropolitan, District and local Municipalities)
- Infrastructure development agencies
- Blue chip companies
- Large construction corporations
- Non Governmental Organisations ( NGO's )